Bomb Cheese Sauce
Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 2mins | Total Time: 7mins
2 tablespoons salted butter
2 tablespoons flour
1 cup whole/skimmed milk
1 cup matured cheddar (any hard cheese of choice)
1 crushed garlic clove
BOMB SAUCE TWIST
1 tablespoon Himalayan Spice hot sauce or Xtra hot sauce (depending on desired heat level)
Salt to taste
1) In a sauce pan, melt butter along with the crushed garlic clove.
2) Add flour and cook for 1-2 minutes.
3) Add milk and whisk vigorously. Bring to simmer
4) Add grated or sliced cheddar cheese along with a tablespoon of BOMB HOT SAUCE!
5) Stir until cheese has melted and sauce has thickened.
6) Add salt to taste.
7) Serve hot! With a Dallop of Bomb Himalayan hot sauce for a sweet sour experience, along with some Nachos.