Seriously Bomb Slaw
Serves 10 | Prep Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 25 mins
1 medium cabbage – you can mix half green/half purple
2 medium carrots, peeled and shredded
A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon of vinegar or to taste
3 tablespoon of mayonnaise
BOMB SAUCE TWIST
2 tablespoons of HOT MUSTARD bomb sauce
1 tablespoon of HIMALAYAN SPICE bomb sauce
¼ Teaspoon salt or to taste.
¼ Teaspoon black pepper or to taste.
1) Cut the cabbage into four quarters to remove the core. Wash extensively and shred finely
2) Add to a large mixing bowl.
3) Add shredded carrot and the parley.
4) Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, HOT MUSTARD bomb sauce and HIMALAYAN SPICE bomb sauce along with salt and pepper.
5) Toss well till all the ingredients are mixed and coated with the dressing.
6) This seriously BOMB slaw can be served in sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs! Or just as a side, a kick-ass salad!