1 chicken without skin (600g-700g), kept whole in refined oil for basting.
11/2 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp Bomb sauce Himalayan/Extra hot Sauce
1 tsp salt
½ cup yogurt
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tbsp ginger paste
½ tsp black salt (Kala namak)
1 tsp garam masala powder
½ tsp dried fenugreek leaf powder (kasuri methi)
1) Wash chicken thoroughly and pat dry. Make 2 deep incisions into the chicken flesh on breast and drumsticks.
2) Combine all the ingredients for the first marinade, rub onto the chicken, and set aside for about 1 hour.
3) Combine all the ingredients for the second marinade, rub onto the chicken, and set aside for about 3 hours
4) Thread chicken onto the skewers and roast it in a preheat tandoor, regular oven or grill, as given on p.3 for 5-6 minutes initially ,and 3-4 minutes after draining and basting with oil .
5) Slip chicken off the skewer , join it, and serve with onion rings and lime wedges.
Bomb Tip – drizzle or dip into our Sauces for an extra boost of flavour!